The bloatware problem on Android has not changed despite a massive outcry from the Android community citing privacy, security, and user choice. Yes, MIUI currently has less bloatware, but Android smartphones, especially low-end devices, still have a slew of useless apps. So, in order to assist you in removing bloatware from your Android phone and freeing up valuable resources, we’ve created this simple guide. It makes it simple to remove bloatware and useless apps. The Universal Android Debloater programme safely removes unnecessary apps from your Android smartphone, regardless of whether it’s a Xiaomi, Realme, Oppo, or another device. Let’s get started with learning how to use this tool.
Remove Bloatware From Your Phone With Universal Android Debloater (2022)
1. To begin, go here and Dodownload the Universal Android Debloater (UAD). Download the EXE file for Windows by clicking “Assets.” Download the.tar.gz file if you’re using macOS.
2. The next step is to configure ADB on your computer. Install ADB straight away by following our linked tutorial.
3. Open a Terminal window after that (CMD for Windows and Terminal for macOS). Enter adb devices into this box. You’re good to go if it returns a serial number.
4. Place the UAD file you just downloaded in the platform-tools folder.
5. Finally, launch the Universal Android Debloater, and it will detect your Android device automatically.
6. Once your device has been detected, pick “Recommended” from the top drop-down option. Universal Android Debloater retrieves a list of bloatware that can be safely uninstalled based on your device’s ROM. UAD has compiled a list of all major smartphone manufacturers’ removable bloatware. I recommend sticking to the “Recommended” list for most people.
7. Select the packages you want to uninstall and then click “Uninstall selection” in the bottom right corner. That stated, before deleting a software, double-check the package name and use your common sense.
8. Using Universal Android Debloater, you may safely remove bloatware from your Android phone. If you wish to restore a specific package, go to the drop-down menu and select “Uninstalled” or “Disabled,” then select the package. Click “Restore selection” now.
9. You can also use the search bar to look for certain programmes. Install Package Name Viewer 2.0 (Free, in-app purchases) from the Play Store on your Android phone to locate the app’s package name if it does not appear in the debloater. Now, look up the package name and delete the bloatware as soon as possible.
10. Finally, to get rid of carrier-specific bloatware on Android, select “carrier” from the third drop-down box and uninstall the unwanted apps. You may use the same procedure to remove Google software, OEM bloatware, AOSP apps, and other types of bloatware.
Uninstall Bloatware From Your Android Smartphone Without Root
So that’s how you can remove bloatware from your Android handset without having to root it. While there are a slew of debloater apps available, we pick Universal Android Debloater because it’s well-documented and has thoroughly examined the removable apps for the most popular smartphones. That concludes our contribution. Finally, let us know if you have any queries in the comments section below.