The newest smartwatch from Fossil, the Gen 6 Hybrid, has been released in India. The wristwatch has a classic appearance and has features like smart notifications, Alexa Voice Assistant, SpO2 monitoring, and a newly designed Fossil Smartwatch companion app, among others.
The company’s Machine and Stella watches, which have been their most popular designs to date, served as inspiration for the design. The Gen 6 Hybrid Machine’s 45mm dial is marked with the term “with knurled top ring” and has a knurled top ring and pushers. It has an optional brushed bracelet, a bracelet with three links, a bracelet made of mesh, a leather strap, or a silicone strap, and is available in black, silver-tone, or smoke.
On the other hand, the Gen 6 Hybrid Stella has a dial with a coin-edge top ring and a 40.5mm diameter. It is available in rose gold-tone, silver-tone, and two-tone colours, and in addition to a three-link bracelet, it may be accessorised with a mesh bracelet, a leather strap, or a silicone strap. The watch includes a variety of customizable watch faces in addition to a grayscale backlit E-ink display.
The smartwatch can track steps, exercises, sleep patterns, and other activities. Additionally, support is provided for Bluetooth 5 LE and a variety of notifications, including calls, texts, music controls, and more. Additionally supported are a new SpO2 sensor and an improved heart rate sensor. Thanks to Alexa’s capabilities, you can use the Gen 6 Hybrid smartwatch to set reminders, turn off the lights, and more. The most recent Android and iOS versions of the smartwatch will come pre-installed with Alexa. The Gen 6 Hybrid comes with a magnetic charger that, by some estimates, can charge the gadget from zero to eighty percent in just 60 minutes and give it a battery life of up to two weeks. The 3ATM water resistance of these smartwatches is supported.
The new companion app, which has an improved user interface and extra new features, is also compatible with the updated Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid. With this function, you may alter the watch settings, personalise the app home page, check stats quickly on a single screen, and much more. All Fossil hybrid watches are now compatible with this application thanks to an update.
Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatches: Quick specifications
- Fossil Gen 6 Hybrid Smartwatches: Machine and Stella
- Notifications: Alarm Clock, App Alerts, Calendar Alerts, Email, Multiple Time Zones, Social Media, Text
- Functions: Activity Tracker, Challenge Friends to a Workout, Control Your Music, Customizable Buttons, Heart Rate Tracking, Interchangeable Watch Band, Notifications, Personalize Your Dial, Visualized Workout Routes
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Strap Material: Stainless Steel and Silicon
- Battery Life: Up to 2 weeks
- Case Size: 45 mm | 40.5mm
- Interchangeable Compatibility: 24 mm
- Operating System: Fossil Smartwatch (Hybrid App)
- Processor: Fossil Q – Intel® Atom™ Processor
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Heart Rate
- Storage: 16 MB
- Strap Width: 24 mm
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM
- Battery Charge Time: Charge Time 60 min to 80%
- Colors: Rose Gold-Tone and Black
Pricing and availability
The company’s website and a few Fossil shop locations will definitely sell the Gen 6 Hybrid smartwatches. The starting price for watches with leather or silicon straps is Rs 18,495; the price for bracelet-style watches is Rs 18,595.